(no relocation and no contractors please)
At LIFT, we work hard, think smart, have fun and possess a relentless curiosity about what drives audiences to click, learn, join, download and buy. We understand that lifting our clients’ bottom line results is our mission and a critical measure of success for LIFT and our clients.
We are searching for a talented Art Director with solid agency/studio or client-side experience who‘s equally at home in print, digital and understands how to design to meet business goals. You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well alone, in a group or teamed with a writer. You can think big and sweat all the little details, and your leadership potential shows in your interactions with clients and co-workers. You thrive on keeping up with trends and genuinely love all things related to design.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills, including typography, color, imagery, composition, systems structures, visual hierarchy and/or interface design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- High quality online portfolio representing a range of design styles and diversity of projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills; able to present work articulately
- An avid student of strategic marketing design:
- Driven to understand and optimize results for all programs
- Deep understanding of client businesses and goals and aspire to more
- Relentless inquiry into the needs, motivations, and aspirations of target audiences
Teamwork, Culture & Communication
- Partners well with account team, strategy team, CDs, ACDs, art directors, copywriters, designers and clients
- A pro at juggling projects and deadlines; able to reprioritize/change directions when required
- Maintains a strong work ethic; does what it takes to get the job done
- Takes an active role in own development; proactively seeks learning opportunities to add value to own skill set or to the agency
- An independent full-service marketing and advertising agency
- A warm, smart and collaborative group of creative thinkers & doers
- Passionate about our work, our team and our client relationships
- Offices in San Francisco, New York and Portland
- Competitive with salaries and generous with benefits
- Check out our website to get a sense of the projects we work on and the trends we are watching. https://www.wearelift.com
- Check us out on Instagram to get a feel for our office culture. https://www.instagram.com/weareliftagency
- If you feel like “you” can become a part of “us,” please email firstname.lastname@example.org. with 1) your resume and 2) Send us a link to your portfolio and a note letting us know why you’re a great fit for our team.